Just recently the White House Budget was released and boy oh boy, Americans are furious. I have never seen anything like it. The 2018 budget plan is quite interesting. It is the next step in President Trump’s plan to Revolutionize America and make it great again.
The new budget plan will reform many of the welfare and entitlement programs that many Democrats enjoy. Some changes in Medicaid, Social Security Disabilities, as well as major changes in our Tax System.
Here are a few things that are included in the 2018 Trump Budget Plan:
- The White House Budget Committee wants $621 Billion in Defense Spending
- Over $200 Billion in mandatory spending cuts
- The House Budget resolution calls for $32 billion in cuts to federal retirement over 10 years, but the president’s request details about $149 billion in cuts over the same period.
- Reduces spending on prison construction and reimbursements to state and local governments for incarceration of undocumented immigrants
- Eliminates technical-assistance grant programs.
- Increases spending on border security and immigration enforcement and builds a wall on the US-Mexico border
- Budget will negatively impact the retirement of Federal employees
The departments that will receive the biggest cuts are: Department of Labor, Department of State and International Aid, Department of Housing and Urban Development, Department of Education, Environmental Protection Agency, and the Department of Transportation amongst others. The ones receiving the increasing are basically the military-like departments like Department of Homeland Security, and the Department of Defense. In a nut shell if you vaguely analyze the budget plan it looks like Mr. Trump wants to increase spending on the things that protect our country from harmful outside forces while decreasing the spending on welfare programs. I understand a lot of you think this is probably the dumbest thing ever but I agree with SOME of it. Allow me to elaborate.
Here is what I personally think about the budget plan. Of course, it is going to affect a lot of Americans and I feel for them but at the same time many Americans are just living off the Government. All these Welfare programs make everyone lazy. Why do work if the Government is going to pay you anyway? And to top that off the top 1% are the ones paying for these programs in the RIDICULOUS amount of State and Federal taxes they must pay.
I applaud President Trump’s push to minimize or even eliminate the unnecessary spending on these programs. Americans need to get up off their asses and go fill out some job applications instead of applying for unemployment benefits. Americans are losing the core values this country was built on in the first place. You think the Founding Fathers (John D Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Andrew Carnegie, JP Morgan) amongst others was building our country and providing jobs with the help of the United States Government? ABSOLUTELY not. You people are ridiculous. Stop being lazy, enough with the Trump critiques and let the man Make America Great Again.